Friday, June 4, 2010
Day 3
Wow, are my hamstrings sore and tight today from Plyometrics. I have been increasing my protein intake to try to hit 50% which is really tough to do. I have used protein bars and whey protein to supplement. I bought some creatine today and took it before and after arms and shoulders and it really seemed to help with stamina. I made it through that workout without a lot of trouble, but man, are my triceps gonna hurt tomorrow. Does anyone else use or recommend creatine. One of the side effects I do not like is water retention and I could tell that my hands were a little swollen. My goal is to lose 40 lbs and gain strength, flexibility and stamina. Down 2 lbs since I started and hope to see that increase. Does anyone know of a place to find recipes that fit the program other than the nutrition guide? Yoga tomorrow. That should be fun, as I have never done it before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment